Monday, July 2, 2007

Awesome

I spent almost 3 hours doing laundry yesterday. While I was pissed off and resentful about losing a large chunk of my day to the cleaning of my clothes (as well as about 30 pounds of sheets and blankets. Seriously, I think I wrecked my shoulder schlepping my hamper full of duvet covers up the stairs to my apartment), this made it all worth it. Almost.




While my frilly pantaloons and petticoats and shit were getting a spin cycle, I ran across the street for an espresso. As I returned to the laundromat, I saw these Seussian fish graffiti-stenciled to the front of the building.



The question, now, is are these the work of a delightfully whimsical graffiti artist or some sort of bullshit faux-guerilla ad campaign for yet another film that brutally rapes the happy memories of a my childhood.

No comments: