Sunday, October 19, 2008

Speaking of Rub Huebel

I'm really enjoying his blog. It's like Kanye's without the air of self-satisfaction. And with way more weird pictures from the web and funnier videos posted.

I totally meant to check Kanye's blog regularly and then I didn't and I didn't actually care that much, but this time it's for real. I figured out the whole RSS feed thing, and it's now nestled between Pajiba and WTF_Nature for my daily reading pleasure.

Unfortunately, RSS feeds won't help with my Human Giant viewing. Just release the damn second season DVDs so I don't have to watch the episodes on my damn computer through MTV's website. Still, shit like this suggests that it'll be worth it.

See more WillArnett videos at Funny or Die

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There is obviously a lot to know about this. I think you made some good points in Features also.