Saturday, February 10, 2007

The lastest

My new Shiseido eyelash curler came in the mail today. All of the writing is in Japanese, so I can only make out that it's model #213, by Shiseido, and may have originally cost 800 yen. Good thing the website I bought it from has the important information in English:
Shiseido The lastest Eye Curler 213
It is made according to 4000 girls' eyes.
Best Eye Curler which suits all the girl's eyes
Without hard press, your eyelashes will immediately become curly as lovely doll!
No longer hurt lashes, No more falling lashes
Try it now!
(One Refill is included)

I tried it out, and my lashes really are curly as lovely doll.

Unrelated, but I don't want to start another post for fear that my browser will crash again:

I was going to write something about two different women I saw wearing Uggs today, and how they're hideous, and you shouldn't pair them with sweatpants, and if they're tight around your calves they're not for you, etc. However, ugly, formerly trendy shoes are always trumped by random jackassery.

Having lunch at a Chinese restaurant, I watched a guy try to eat with chopsticks. I assumed the only reason he was even using chopsticks was to impress the woman he was with, because he was trying to pick up an egg roll. I sort of wanted to walk over and tell him that he could eat the egg roll with his hands, but maybe she was impressed. I wouldn't try to pick up an egg roll with chopsticks, but he seemed to almost make it happen.

Really, who am I to criticize? My yellow ass generally avoids using chopsticks because I don't want to seem too chinky (and, also, I don't actually know how to use them). But, if some cracker-ass honky wants to use chopsticks, why the hell not? Oh, right, because he didn't actually know how to use them. And he was trying to pick up an egg roll. Ass.

No comments: