Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Me Wantee: Brune & Woehlke Jewelry


I have no idea if this stuff is actually for sale anywhere or if it's all just on display in art museums to be coveted by people like me, but I am deeply in love with, like, everything on their website.

I saw the Sex Rings on Scanner this morning (the "At the Office" model is my personal pick), but I love the whimsical Animal Kingdom collection with stuff like this pig ring and the squirrel necklace.

Also awesome are the Nobel Silicone and Parabol collections, which look like the jewelry of the future as envisioned in the 1950's. And, I mean that in a good way.

Florian Brune and Nina Woehlke, the pair behind these kickass accessories are based in Duesseldorf, Germany. So, if anyone's headed to that part of the world, feel free to grab me a Double Parabol ring or the Monkey Sommerlinge.

No comments: