Friday, August 24, 2007

Wait. What?

  • Siegfried and Roy are coming out. The biggest surprise is that two people who project the flamboyant gayness of a million Liberaces ground up and molded into a giant Paul Lynde actually think they need to come out.
  • A sequel to Ferris Bueller's Day Off? I know people love that film, but for the love of Gawd, why? This is at least as alarming as the news of a fourth (!) Jurassic Park. For fuck's sake, movie people, stop making sequels.
  • I was ridiculously pleased by the news of a Justice League movie, but the whole "We're using that creepy motion capture animation" thing is just wrong. Why miss out on the opportunity to have Jewish Superman and Batman: Patrick Bateman Edition in the same movie?
  • I saw the trailer for Dragon Wars a couple months ago, but watching it again recently, I've come to the conclusion that it might just kick ass. Yes, the Sci-Fi Original Movie-grade cgi is pretty cheesy. But, it's a whole bunch of dragons fighting each other in modern-day Los Angeles. Or Seoul. Or Seoul posing as Los Angeles.
I will be spending my weekend hunting down the Dominique Cohen for Target collection.
This necklace with the black bow pendant as well as some of the beaded pieces are on my "to buy" list.

No comments: