Tuesday, January 1, 2008

@#$%!

Just got back from a week in San Francisco.

The trip was fun, the return flight was seriously delayed and hellish (damn you, Midwest Airlines! You too, old lady who kept putting on vomiticious scented lotion.).

After dropping off my mother at home, all I wanted to do was have a Diet Coke and the Parisian Macarons I bought at Miette.

It was 11:35 PM. And there was a fucking car parked in my spot. That son of a bitch didn't even have a parking permit tag, so I couldn't get the maintenance guy to go knocking on an apartment door and get him/her the fuck out.

I had to drive around and find street parking. On New Year's Eve. In a bar-heavy area.

Bastard.

PT Cruiser driver who parked in my spot, I hope you get VD or alcohol poisoning tonight.

Happy fucking new year.

No comments: